The following drama was featured as a part of the Communion Service during M.Div. Student Chapel (2016 Spring Semester) at Asian Center for Theological Studies and Mission (ACTS University).
The drama, based on the original idea, script, and choreography by Professor Daniel J. Kim, was performed by 9 international graduate students and 5 undergraduate students.
The participating students are all amateurs, not professionals, who have humbly and diligently practiced, and prayerfully prepared for this drama presentation.
The drama, presented through narration and movements, is in essence the sacramental Word expressed through audible and visual means.
- Artistic Director / Choreographer : Daniel J. Kim
- Administration & Technical Support : David J. Choi (Imago Christi Studio)
- Administrative Assistant : Ji Charl Hong
- Technical Assistant : Raveen Kumar Burra & Nelson Mahilaraj
- Chapel Management : Myung Ki Lee
- AIGS Student Management : Chegudi Babu
(International Graduate Students)
- Narrator (1) : David Kang (USA)
- Narrator (2) : Catherine Park (Korea)
- Jesus : Dae Hui Yu (Korea)
- Believer (1) : Cedric Jean Lechot (France)
- Believer (2) : Dong Kwang Kim (Korea)
- Believer (3) : Gizaw Indrias Belete (Ethiopia)
- Believer (4) : Inko Grazia Patmury (India)
- Believer (5) : James Robert Eppley (USA)
- Believer (6) : Jamil Bhatti (Pakistan)
- Believer (7) : Ju Hye Park (Korea)
- Believer (8) : Nissy Praharika Mede (India)
- Believer (9) : Shao En Hui (China)
- Believer (10) : Vasyl Shuprudko (Ukraine)
- Jacques Berthier – “Laudate Omnes Gentes” – Taizé Community
- Mozart – “Piano Concerto No.21 in C major K.467, II. Andante – Arthur Rubinstein
- Jacques Berthier – “Laudate Dominum” – Taizé Community