The following drama was featured at the 45th ACTS Mission Conference.
The drama, based on the original idea, script, and choreography by Professor Daniel J. Kim, was performed by 9 international graduate students and 2 daughters of ACTS Professors.
The participating students and kids are all amateurs, not professionals, who have humbly and diligently practiced, and prayerfully prepared for this drama presentation.
The drama, presented through narration and movements, is in essence the sacramental Word expressed through audible and visual means.
- Directed / Artistic Director / Choreographer: Daniel J. Kim
- Administration & Technical Support: David J. Choi
- Administrative Assistant : Antipas Ahn
(International Graduate Students)
- Narrator (1): David Kang (USA)
- Narrator (2): Catherine Park (Korea)
- Jesus: Ashok Naik K (India)
- Holy Spirit: Jemimah Kamei (India)
- Believers (1): Andrew Gurung (India)
- Believers (2): Anna Y. Kim (USA)
- Believers (3): Gumoshabe Absolom Courage (Uganda)
- Believers (4): Mary Mwani (Kenya)
- Believers (5): Mezbaul Islam (Bangladesh)
- Believers (6): Prarthana Zoey (India)
- Believers (7): Sarah E. Kim (USA)
- Believers (8): Telemos Gagebo Mena (Ethiopia)
- Believers (9): Tohupeto Chishi (India)
- Mozart – “Piano Concerto No.21 in C major K.467, II. Andante – Arthur Rubinstein