I. VITA (Life)
This work depicts (through movement art) the entire human life journey (birth, maturity, death), and differentiates how the believers and unbelievers face the reality of death.
Scene 1: birth, childhood, youth, romance.
Scene 2: rebirth, devotion, witness.
Scene 3: suffering, aging, death.
II. VICTORIS (Victor)
This work is a dance drama celebrating the Lord who overcame death through resurrection and the Lord who will establish his kingdom at his second coming.
Scene 1: angel’s proclamation, Mary’s testimony, disciples’ anxiety.
Scene 2: Lord’s appearance, commission, evangelism, martyrdom.
Scene 3: second coming, believers’ resurrection, heavenly celebration.
VITA Choreography : Daniel J. Kim
VICTORIS Choreography : Sarah E. Kim
- Artistic Director : 김다니엘 교수
- Choreographers : 김다니엘, Sarah E. Kim
- Administrator & Technical Manager : 최진혁
- Rehearsal Coordinator : Jeevan Vemagiri 교수
- Video Editors : 유대희, 최진혁
- Sound Engineer : 정유현
- Design & Stage Set Prop : 안락현
- Stage Set Prop : 김은배
- Photo/Video : 아신대 방속국 (AEBS)
(International Graduate Students)
- Ambati Anand (India)
- Anoosh Michael (Pakistan)
- Diana Zabelich (Russia)
- Disuang Ringchamdin Zeme (India)
- Esther Okiror (Uganda)
- Esther Pandi Lepcha (India)
- Inatoli Aye (India)
- Sarah E. Kim (USA)
- Shumila Yaqub (Pakistan)
- Sorna McDonald Daniel (India)
- Srishti Gurung (Nepal)
- VITA :Antonio Vivaldi – “Four Seasons: Winter” (“사계: 겨울”)
- VICTORIS : Sunny Trancă – “Leul din Iuda” (“Lion of Judah” / “유다의 사자”)